At AbbVie, we collaborate and innovate to make a remarkable impact on patient lives. As part of that goal, we provide financial support for projects that promote excellence in patient care, support disease awareness and provide education to healthcare professionals. In addition, we also provide funding to support charities and their fundraising activities in the community.
AbbVie will consider requests for financial support for initiatives that include charitable fundraising activities
- healthcare education events or initiatives such as conferences, symposia or one-off meetings
- disease awareness activities
- production of education materials including print and digital content
- fundraising activities such as gala dinners, fun runs, networking or community events
- donations to charities or not-for-profit organisations
Applications for support of medical research should be directed to the medical department, and follow a different application and approval pathway. For further information contact email@example.com
AbbVie will not fund requests for
- sporting clubs
- any profit making entities - all organisations must be not-for profit or charities
- equipment that may be used for personal and professional reasons such as mobile phones or laptops
- funding of start-ups or operating costs of entities
- staff salaries and benefits
- Healthcare professional honorariums or travel costs. HCPs must apply directly to AbbVie for support through the individual funding process
- capital, infrastructure or operating expenses such as office equipment, furniture, or facilities modifications.
- events that are lavish, or associated with sporting or recreational activities such as golf days, football matches or musical events.
- underwriting a commercial business or generate income for a practice or institution
Funding For Organisations
We only accept applications at set times each year. Please submit your application by the closing dates below. Late applications will not be considered.
2019 Funding Application Closing Dates
Funding For Individuals
If you are an INDIVIDUAL HCP or HCO member who is seeking funding from AbbVie to enable attendance of an educational meeting please download this form, complete your application and send it to: ANZHCPFunding@Abbvie.com.
Applications for individual sponsorship should be submitted a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the educational event.
If you have any questions, please email them to: HCOFundingApplicationANZ@abbvie.com