Our workforce is diverse, just like the people we serve. We make investments that empower our people and strengthen our partnerships. If you thrive as part of a team working to find the answers together — we’re ready for you.
- AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive workplace. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
- Our Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Council puts amazing strategies in place to continue advancing our efforts across six different workstreams: Diverse Abilities, First Nations, Gender Equity, LGBTQIA+, Life Stages, and Racial & Cultural Inclusion.
- AbbVie’s parental policy is inclusive of all types of families. It includes birth, adoption, surrogacy, long-term fostering, same-sex and de facto couples as well as extended family members who have primary care responsibility for the care of a child under 16 years of age. It also includes leave extended to those parents who experience traumatic events during or in anticipation of taking parental leave including stillbirth or death. Parental leave is available to both parents, regardless of gender.
- We offer 16 weeks paid parental leave, in addition to providing superannuation contributions during the unpaid parental leave up to a maximum of 36 weeks.
- AbbVie’s Employee Relief Program provides short-term assistance with basic living expenses in response to financial hardship.
- The AbbVie Foundation offers scholarships in order to help children of employees achieve their full potential through post-secondary education.
- Impact Through Inclusion Learning is our awareness course series that helps build cross-cultural effectiveness.